The importance of cybersecurity for energy industry cannot be understated. Constant vigilance is necessary to keep the nation’s power safe by preventing and thwarting attacks. All Bismarck State College and Excelsior College cybersecurity programs are aligned with the academic requirements for cyber operations set by the National Security Agency (NSA) and will provide students with the ability to enhance their technical knowledge and skills in cyber operations.
These programs aim to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills about the technologies and techniques necessary to monitor, maintain, and protect technology networks as well as detect, analyze, and respond to cyber attacks.
Enhance Your Career with Cybersecurity
- Gain required knowledge and improve your skills
- Tuition discount for EPCE Member employees
- Online courses are flexible to fit you schedule
- Qualified instructor-led and industry-approved
- Fully accredited
- Completely transferable
Earn Credit for What You Already Know
- Achieve your education goal with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Transfer military training and past college experience
- Cost effective method to save time and money
- Complete a degree from a prominent college that specializes in adult learning