Light Up Your Future, a High School Pipeline Model, was created to:
- Increase students’ academic preparedness for careers in the electric utility industry
- Increase the pool of career-ready technical high school students
- Increase the number of technical high school students ready for advanced careers in the electrical industry through college-level curriculum education
EPCE facilitates the program with the local utility and high school in partnership with:
- The Virtual High School Global Consortium online high school STEM courses built with subject matter experts from EPCE
- Bismarck State College National Energy Center of Excellence – college credit and non-credit online energy courses
- Local utility employer offering career connection activities
If you are interested in developing a high school-to-career model in your area, please contact us.
Be Inspired By Your Peers
Are You Ready for a Powerful Career?
Introduction to EPCE & Online Energy Education
Why Work In The Energy Industry
EPCE Online Smart Grid Curriculum
Built by the Industry for the Industry