EPCE Supports Workforce Investment Board Partnerships
EPCE and our members continue to find innovative approaches to address industry workforce development. The Workforce Investment Board (WIB) model was developed to introduce energy education and requisite training to displaced workers looking for employment opportunities at the WIB and associated Career Centers.
EPCE’s online education and training courses and programs can be leveraged with WIB customers to:
- Learn about the requirements for a career in the energy industry
- Enroll in online, industry-related education courses
- Develop knowledge and skill sets required for a career in the energy industry
Interested in learning more, contact EPCE.
EPCE can work with WIB’s to:
- Create a customize job training energy program leveraging online energy education
- Develop marketing materials for a customized program
- Deliver required training to assist individuals in obtaining industry credentials