EPCE Semi-Annual Virtual Coalition Meeting – April 5, 2022 9:30 am – 2 pm MDT
We invite you to join your EPCE peers and other utilities from across the nation for a half day of idea generation, education, and networking opportunities with other energy industry companies and organizations from across the country.
The EPCE coalition works together with educational providers, like Bismarck State College, Excelsior College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and Clemson to create state-of-the-art online education to support the energy industry’s workforce development strategies. Today, EPCE represents roughly 75% of the employers and associations in the energy industry. EPCE develops, sponsors, and promotes industry-driven, standardized, quality online learning programs to meet the workforce needs of the energy industry and enables individuals to obtain the education they need to enter or advance into positions within the energy workforce.
EPCE holds meetings for member representatives from utilities, national and regional industry associations, unions, and other organizations from across the country. You don’t need to be an EPCE member to attend – all industry representatives are welcome!
The EPCE Coalition Meeting brings EPCE members and utility professionals from around the country together to discuss advances, challenges, and solutions in energy education and training.
Join Us to:
- Discover education and training resources to support your talent development initiatives
- Discuss current workforce and employee development, topics with industry peers and experts
- Devise actionable methods to build a diverse and skilled internal pipeline of talented employees
- Learn how industry peers leverage EPCE online education to develop critical workforce skills
- Network with industry peers
- There is no cost to attend the EPCE Semi-Annual Coalition Meeting.
- If you have any questions, or would like more information please contact Angie Lucas
Benefits of Attending:
- Online education and training resources to support your workforce development initiatives such as apprenticeship training, professional development, employee career progression, leadership training, and more
- Best practices to develop a skilled and prepared workforce that save time, staff resources, and expenses from peers and industry experts
- Effective practices to support succession planning, knowledge transfer, retention, and training
- Interactive roundtable discussions to support benchmarking utility training practices
- Networking opportunities with peers
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals responsible for training, retaining and securing an effective workforce, including all supervisory, management and consulting professionals
- All energy/utility companies and organizations, including EPCE members
There is no cost to attend the EPCE Semi-Annual Coalition Meeting.
For more information contact Angie Lucas, EPCE Director, [email protected]