EPCE Annual Coalition Meeting Information
On Oct. 18, 2021, The Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) plans to return to an in person coalition meeting, co-located with the Experience Power Conference at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas..
The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is proud to have received the Global BioRisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Accreditation and has extensive COVID 19 protocols in place. In addition, by the conference date, many of us will have been given the COVID-19 vaccine or will have access to it, allowing us to safely connect, trade ideas and knowledge, and take part in important conversations and share solutions to meeting the training and education needs of the essential energy workforce of today and the future.
The EPCE Coalition Meeting brings EPCE members and utility professionals from around the country together to discuss advances, challenges, and solutions in energy education and training.
Join Us to:
- Discover education and training resources to support your talent development initiatives
- Discuss current workforce and employee development, topics with industry peers and experts
- Devise actionable methods to build a diverse and skilled internal pipeline of talented employees
- Learn how industry peers leverage EPCE online education to develop critical workforce skills
- Network with industry peers
- There is no cost to attend the EPCE Semi-Annual Coalition Meeting.
- EPCE members also receive complimentary passes to select Experience Power networking events, workforce development sessions and the exhibit hall where you get hands-on access to the latest technologies & proven equipment. The Experience Power Conference dates are Oct. 18-21, 2021.
Book Your Room by September 24 to Receive Our Discounted Rates!
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter – $229 per night
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio – $189 per night
If you have any questions, or would like more information please contact Angie Lucas
Benefits of Attending:
- Online education and training resources to support your workforce development initiatives such as apprenticeship training, professional development, employee career progression, leadership training, and more
- Best practices to develop a skilled and prepared workforce that save time, staff resources, and expenses from peers and industry experts
- Effective practices to support succession planning, knowledge transfer, retention, and training
- Interactive roundtable discussions to support benchmarking utility training practices
- Networking opportunities with peers
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals responsible for training, retaining and securing an effective workforce, including all supervisory, management and consulting professionals
- All energy/utility companies and organizations, including EPCE members
There is no cost to attend the EPCE Semi-Annual Coalition Meeting.
For more information contact Angie Lucas, EPCE Director, [email protected]