EPCE partners with Bismarck State College’s (BSC) National Energy Center of Excellence (NECE) to provide relevant online education and training for utilities.
Start a fulfilling career in water treatment in as little as a year. Graduates from the online Water and Wastewater Technology Certificate program are equipped with the skills and knowledge for entry-level employment in water and wastewater treatment facilities.
Career opportunities abound with cities, counties, agencies, or industries that operate and maintain water treatment, water distribution, wastewater collection and/or wastewater treatment systems.
Enhance Your Career with WATR
- Gain required knowledge and improve your skills
- Tuition discount for EPCE Member employees
- Online courses are flexible to fit shift schedules
- Qualified instructor-led and industry-approved
- Fully accredited
- Earn credit for what you already know
Continuing Education Units Approved Provider
Bismarck State College has been approved as an online Continuing Education Unit (CEU) provider.